File photo. Gavel from jonathunder, Wikipedia Commons.
April 25, 2017 – Amanda Keen, charged with burglary of the Pizza King restaurant in Dunlap March 17, was denied bond in Sequatchie County General Sessions Court Friday, April 21.
Judge L. Thomas Austin also bound over seven defendants to the May 26 Grand Jury:
- Jessica Cummings, possession Schedule II drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, simple possession Sched. VI, possession Sched. II for resale.
- Coty G. Nance, criminal impersonation, driving on revoked license, possession Sched. II for resale.
- Terry Lynn Freeman, sexual battery and unlawful photography/violation of privacy.
- Ronnie Johnson, 3 counts of assault, reckless endangerment.
- Latreas Kravetsy, forgery.
- Michael D. Meador, aggravated sexual battery.
- Ryan Lamont Waters, felony evading, theft over $1,000, and multiple traffic violations.
Guilty pleas were accepted in the following cases:
- Lewis B. Smith, III, possession of Sched. VI drugs.
- Joseph Stewart, DUI.
Judge Austin dismissed the following cases:
- Molly M. Allen, vandalism under $1,000.
- Bobby A. Johnson, vandalism under $1,000.
- Margie A. Brewer, domestic assault, aggravated assault.
- Dorothy Cunningham, domestic assault.
- Eric Jason Harvey, domestic assault.
- Luke Ownby, resisting arrest, domestic assault, assault.
- James Andrew Payne, reckless endangerment.
- Joseph Stewart, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kenneth Hill, possession of drug paraphernalia, felony possession of Sched. I (acid).
- Michael Steven Shell, drug paraphernalia.