Dec. 1, 2017 – Judge L. Thomas Austin bound over Paul Carey, Aaron Lynn Davis, and Tyler Wayne Layne in Sequatchie County General Sessions Court Friday, Dec. 1.
Carey was denied bond and is being held on charges of felony evading, vandalism, resisting arrest, and driving on a suspended license.
Davis is charged with robbery.
Layne was denied bond and is charged with aggravated domestic assault.
Guilty pleas were accepted in the following cases:
- Jason Dodson, DUI.
- Frankie D. Moore, domestic assault.
- William Justin Phillips, possession Schedule VI drugs.
- Jonathan Aaron Swafford, public intoxication.
In Sequatchie County Circuit Court Wednesday, Nov. 29, Judge Justin Angel set $10,000 bond for Jonathan Coffelt on 2 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure, with his next court date Monday, Dec. 4.
Dakota Waldrop, charged with 2 counts rape of a child and 2 counts of aggravated sexual battery, also will appear in court Monday.
Guilty pleas were submitted in the following cases:
- Cooper Clark, 2 counts felony sale and delivery of Sched. II greater than .5 gram.
- Lisa Long, domestic assault.
- Jerry Turner, attempted theft.
Cases dismissed were:
- Kirby Wideman on drug charges.
The following trial dates were set:
- Shirley Harvey, 2 counts theft / forgery, Aug. 6.
- Doyle Cribbs, DUI, June 18.
- Thomas Painter, 2 counts auto burglary / theft, 2 counts aggravated burglary / aggravated assault, possession of Sched. VI and drug paraphernalia, June 4.