Oct. 10, 2017 – Judge L. Thomas Austin bound over two cases in General Sessions Court Friday, Oct. 6:
- Jason Lee Smith, charged with DUI (3rd), possession Schedule IV drugs, driving on cancelled license, improper display of registration, failure to maintain lane, failure to exercise due care, and no insurance.
- Billy Joe Sutherland, charged with domestic assault and denied bond.
Guilty pleas were submitted in the following cases:
- Christopher Brad Bettis, driving on revoked license.
- Kayla R. Davis, driving on revoked license.
- Gregory A. Layne, DUI (2nd).
- Amy Scissom, Violation of probation.