March 11, 2019 – The Nursing and Allied Health Division at Chattanooga State offers monthly information sessions for students interested in the healthcare professions.
The sessions are held at the main campus; some sessions are required for program admittance while others are strongly encouraged. Please visit the Nursing and Allied Health website for important details about program specifics, information sessions, and admission requirements.
Program directors will explain the process for applying and what to expect once admitted, discuss job opportunities, and answer questions.
March 2019 program sessions:
- March 11: Occupational Therapy, HSC-2088, noon.
- March 12: Nursing, HSC-1087, choice of 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. sessions
- March 13: Emergency Medical Services, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.
- March 14: Nuclear Medicine Technology, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.
- March 14: Physical Therapy Assistant, HSC-2042, 5 p.m.
- March 14: Radiologic Technology, HSC-2060, 5 p.m.
- March 19: Health Information Management, HSC-2106, 5:30 p.m.
- March 20: Respiratory Care, HSC-2117, noon.
- March 25: Veterinary Technician, OMN-298, 4:30 p.m.
- March 27: Emergency Medical Services, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.