Feb. 5, 2019 – Cody Allen Gann was bound over in Sequatchie County General Sessions Court Monday, Feb. 4, on charges of robbery and aggravated burglary. He also is charged with being a fugitive from justice, but that charge will be considered separately on Feb. 15.
Also in court Monday, Judge L. Thomas Austin accepted guilty pleas in the following cases:
- Cooper Clark, for disorderly conduct.
- Jacob A. Davis, for simple possession of Schedule II methamphetamine, with judicial diversion and additional charges dismissed.
- Andrew Paul Hayes, for DUI, with other charges dismissed.
- Stacy Dea McMillen, for possession of Sched. VI.
- James McCormick, for resisting arrest, with other charges dismissed.
Judge Austin dismissed the following cases:
- Vicky Seibers, drug charges.
- Nicholas Morrison, domestic assault.