Jan. 24, 2019 – Chad E. Poe was bound over on numerous charges Tuesday, Jan. 22, for a plea in Circuit Court, including 2 counts of reckless endangerment, DUI, possession of Schedule II (methamphetamine), resisting arrest, felony evading, assault, and numerous traffic violations. Bond was denied.
Other cases that Judge L. Thomas Austin bound over in Sequatchie County General Sessions Court were:
- Robert Louis Peterson, for unlawful carry or possession of a weapon, bond denied.
- Amanda Elizabeth Francis, for aggravated burglary, robbery, and fugitive from justice, bond denied.
- James Allen Sanders, Jr., for possession of meth for resale, bond set at $5,000.
Guilty pleas were accepted in the following cases:
- Tammy (Shipley) Meeks, for theft under $1,000, with other charges dismissed.
- Randy Wayne Harris, for possession of a handgun while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, with forfeiture of weapons, additional charges dismissed.
- Robert Tristan Flynn, for disorderly conduct, possession of a firearm while intoxicated, and criminal trespass, with forfeiture of firearm, other charges dismissed.
- Rhonda Patrice Shadrick, for simple possession of marijuana.
- Jacob A. Davis, for possession or a weapon while committing a felony and felony possession of Sched. II meth for resale – with judicial diversion.
- David Anderson Hatcher, for simple assault.
- James Daniel Martin, for DUI.
- James Aurthur Carney, Jr., for joy riding, with additional charges dismissed.
- Casey Hall, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, with forfeiture of firearm, other charges dismissed.
- Stephanie Guynes, introduction of drugs into a penal facility.