June 4, 2018 – Judge L. Thomas Austin accepted guilty pleas from the following five defendants in Sequatchie County General Sessions Court Friday, June 1:
- Billy Joe Ladd, Jr., possession of drug paraphernalia (with controlled substance possession dismissed)
- Bryan K. Ritchie, possession of drug paraphernalia (with traffic violations dismissed).
- Aaron Kyle Hickey, evading arrest and felony evading (with drug paraphernalia and multiple traffic violations dismissed).
- Chad Edward Brown, theft under $1,000.
- Kyle E. Dulgar, evading arrest and no driver's license (multiple traffic violations dismissed).
Judge Austin dismissed the following cases:
- Steven Wesley Ham, fugitive from justice.
- Thurman Keith Hendon, assault on an officer.