Dec. 10, 2018 – Judge L. Thomas Austin bound over three cases to the Grand Jury in Sequatchie County General Sessions Court Friday, Dec. 7:
- James F. Young, charged with domestic assault and aggravated assault.
- Anthony Eugene Reed, charged with theft over $10,000.
- Jamaal Williams, charged with DUI and several traffic violations.
Judge Austin accepted guilty pleas in the following cases:
- William Joe Beene, for disorderly conduct.
- Tiffany G. Smith, for child neglect.
- John Autie Kilgore, Jr., for reckless driving, with other charges dismissed.
- Daniel A. Masciantoni, for simple possession of marijuana, with judicial diversion.
Cases that were dismissed were:
- Carlos Duane Brown, for DUI.
- Christopher D. Thacker, for vandalism.
- Billy Sutherland, for evading arrest.